This wonderful landJune 15, 2018
Trekking in Adjara/Guria and Gomis Mta ResortJune 16, 2018
Two pearls of Georgia - Batumi and Tbilisi
DURING THE TOUR YOU WILL DESCOVER:
Day 1: Arrival at the airport of Kutaisi (Batumi). Transfer to the hotel in Batumi. Overnight Batumi.
Day 2: Batumi-a charming city on the Black Sea Coast, with mixture of architecture of different styles
- Old and New Part
- Batumi Botanical Gardens - the world second largest Botanical Gardens, which is located on the territory of 111 ha.
- Trip to Tbilisi in the second half of the day on the comfortable bus
Day 3: Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia and largest city by area and population
Mtskheta - one of the oldest cities in Georgia, as well as its first capital.
- UNESCO World Heritage sites - Jvari church (IV century), where St. Nino put the first cross after Georgia has adopted Christianity and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XXI century), where the Robe of Christ is buried.
Day 4: Free day or optional excursion to Kakheti for additional cost:
Kakheti is the homeland of Georgian viticulture and the origin of grapevine.
- Sighnaghi - the city of Eternal Love
- Bodbe monastery - is the place where the relics of St Nino, who spread Christianity in Georgia, are shrined
- Local farmer's wine cellar - home made lunch with wine tasting.
Day 5: Free day. Trip to Batumi in the second half of the day on the comfortable bus
Day 6: Free day or excursion to Adjarian Mountains for additional cost:
- Gonio Fortress - 1st century. One of the twelve apostles of Christ St. Mathias is buried in Apsaros.
- Splendid Makhunceti Waterfall
- Arch Bridge of Queen Tamar of the 12th century
- Adjarian Wine House, which manufactures the pride of Keda region dry rose wine -“Porto Franco”
- "Kakhetian Traditional Winemaking" Factory, specializing in the manufacturing of wine made by traditional Georgian traditions from unique grape varieties of Georgia; as well as brandy and traditional Georgian chacha.
Day 7: Departure from Batumi or Kutaisi Airport.